Become a Catering Assistant in Sydney
Clifford Wallace Agency is one of the leading hospitality staffing agencies in Sydney and aims to be the first choice for clients seeking the very best hospitality professionals. We have a reputation for providing exceptional and personable catering assistant in Sydney providing both excellence and value. We support our staff with training and encourage togetherness and teamwork. We respect diversity, equality, fairness and integrity.
Working on casual basis your primary role is to provide excellent customer service and basic food preparation in one of our high-end client’s cafes.
The successful candidate must have:
- Working Rights in Australia
- Previous experience as Catering Assistant / Café All-rounder
- Experience preparing light meals, sandwiches, making coffees and other beverages, taking customers’ orders and waiting tables
- Good cash handling and experience with POS systems
- Able to maintain a high standard of cleanliness, washing dishes
- Must hold an Australian Food Safety Certificate
- Highly organised with excellent attention to details
- Excellent grooming, presentation and communication skills
- A track record of being reliable, punctual and dedicated
- The flexibility to work mornings and evening shifts across the week
- Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- Weekly pay cycle
- Fantastic hourly rates
- Exciting working environment
- Employee recognition and awards
- Opportunity for career progression
If you are interested, please apply now for our catering assistant positions.