Sous Chef and Chef De Partie
Permanent Full-Time, Hunter Valley
Clifford Wallace Agency is seeking a very experienced and passionate Sous Chef and CDP.
Clifford Wallace Agency is one of the leading hospitality staffing agencies in Sydney, highly regarded and with a reputation for providing friendly and most importantly, highly skilled professionals.
About the Role
Our client is on the lookout for a talented Sous Chef and CDP for a permanent full-time position with a brand new contemporary Australian restaurant in the Hunter Valley (approx. 3 hours from Sydney).
If you’re looking for a life change, working in a fantastic kitchen with a highly respected Head Chef amongst beautiful surroundings, this could be the perfect role for you. The Hunter Valley is one of NSW most exciting regions with world class wineries and a vibrant restaurant and café culture.
Our client will provide accommodation for the first two weeks to give you time to settle in. Your working week will be Wednesday to Sunday with Mondays and Tuesdays off.
Successful applicants will have:
• Full Working Rights in Australia
• Previous experience in similar role
• The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• A team player attitude, but also be able to work autonomously
• Attention to detail and great time management is a must
• Excellent English communication skills
• Impeccable hygiene and grooming
• Familiarity with and current Food Safety requirements and a working knowledge of WHS legislation
• Qualifications as a Chef with Cert III in Commercial Cookery or equivalent
• Free accommodation for the first two weeks
• Mondays and Tuesdays off
• Competitive salary
If interested please apply here