Permanent Full-Time, Sydney
Clifford Wallace Agency is seeking a very experienced and passionate Restaurant Supervisor for one of our well established client in Sydney CBD.
Clifford Wallace Agency is one of the leading hospitality staffing agencies in Sydney, highly regarded and with a reputation for providing friendly and most importantly, highly skilled professionals.
About the Role
Our client is on the lookout for an experienced Restaurant Supervisor for a permanent full-time position with this reputable Sydney CDB Club.
Your focus is to deliver an excellent member experience, assisting in the daily operation of the business using your great leadership skill set.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following criteria:
• Full Working Rights in Australia• Hands on attitude
• Passionate about train, coach, and develop the team
• Previous experience in a Supervisory role
• Excellent communication skills
• Confidence to liaise with members and attend to their requests
• Provide strong & approachable leadership
• Able to work closely with Senior Management and other related departments
• Have a strong knowledge of Food & Wine
• Maintain current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) qualification
• Have a knowledge & practice of WHS policies & procedures
• Able to work Monday to Friday PM’s primarily but have the flexibility to work weekends & public holidays
• Immaculate grooming and personal presentation.
• Great work life balance
• Very competitive remuneration
• Free meals on shift
• Provided & Laundered uniform
• Staff Gratuity yearly payment
• Training & development opportunities