Functions and Events Waiters
Clifford Wallace Agency is seeking Functions and Events Waiters to work on a casual basis across a variety of Venues and Events within Sydney area.
Clifford Wallace Agency is one of the leading hospitality staffing agencies in Sydney, highly regarded and with a reputation for providing highly skilled and most importantly, personable functions and events waiters.
Our clients include Sydney’s top corporate firms, leading caterers and event planners. Our staff can be found working on many of Sydney’s iconic sporting, fashion and entertainment events throughout the year.
If you love providing great service and enjoy adapting to different hospitality environments and service styles, this could be the job for you. You will have a super high standard of personal presentation, be proactive and display a can-do attitude. Great communication and customer service skills are essential. Most of all, you are someone who is always a team player.
As an Functions and Events Waiter, your main responsibilities are:
• Able to carry 3 plates gracefully and professionally
• Able to carry trays of drinks and food
• Provide exceptional customer service to clients and patrons
• Participate in set-up, delivery and pack down of events as directed.
The successful candidate must have:
• Working Rights in Australia
• Previous hospitality experience within Functions/Events
• The flexibility to work shifts across the week including weekends and evenings
• An RSA Competency Card
• Impeccable grooming, presentation and communication skills
• A track record of being reliable, punctual and dedicated
• An outgoing personality
• Fun working environment
• Fantastic hourly rates
• Employee recognition and awards
• Opportunity for career progression
If you are interested, please apply here