Mo-Tips for Movember: Week 3
Step up your grooming game with Clifford Wallace’s Mo Tips!
Week Three: Styling
1. Dampen your moustache to trim. Wet hair is easier to cut but — be warned —
will bounce up as it dries. Use a fine-tooth comb to gently rake the hairs so they run
in one direction.
2. With barber scissors, trim stray hairs on the outer edge and bottom line of your
moustache. Your comb will come in handy to restrain your Mo while you snip away.
3. Run clippers over the body of the Mo for a consistent level of bush and bounce.
4. Foam up, then run a sharp razor along the outer edge.
5. For more outlandish styles, use moustache wax to shape the remaining hair