Senior Boardroom Waiter / Team Leader
Clifford Wallace, Sydney’s premiere supplier of casual hospitality staff, is seeking an experienced Senior Boardroom Waiter / Team leader to work with our prestigious corporate client based in Barangaroo.
Be part of Sydney’s most exciting hospitality team and earn above award pay rates!
You will be a switched on, highly motivated and engaging individual who is a team leader with preferably boardroom or at least very high end fine dining or hospitality experience.
Shifts are Monday -Friday (although additional weekend and after hours work may be available) in a corporate environment. This is a great opportunity for hospitality professionals looking to transition to traditional Monday to Friday hours or make a lifestyle change.
In order to apply and be considered for this fantastic opportunity you MUST have:
- Full working rights in Australia (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS MANDATORY AND NON-NEGOTIABLE)
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in boardroom/corporate environment or fine dining restaurant in senior roles
- Strong coffee making skills (highly desirable)
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- A proactive approach displaying a sense of urgency
- Hands on leadership skills and ability to coordinate the operations of hospitality floors while working
- Excellent communication and liaison skills – advanced level English essential
- Good food and wine knowledge
- Immaculate grooming and presentation, projecting a corporate image
- Full Monday to Friday availability
Please apply ONLY if you meet the specified criteria. To apply, please send an email with your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with “Senior Corporate Boardroom Waiter” in the subject line.