Full-time, Sydney CBD
We are looking for switched on, highly motivated and engaging kitchen assistants. You will need to be a team player with previous experience working in restaurants, hotels or with catering companies.
Shifts are Monday-Friday, in a corporate environment, so this is a great opportunity for kitchen professionals looking to transition to traditional Monday to Friday hours or looking to make a lifestyle change.
In order to apply and be considered for this fantastic opportunity you MUST have:
- Full working rights in Australia (Please note: This is mandatory and non-negotiable)
- Full Monday to Friday availability
- Minimum 6 months experience working as a kitchen hand and/or food preparation assistant
- Ability to operate a commercial dishwasher
- Basic food preparation knowledge including peeling and chopping, preparing sandwiches etc.
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- A proactive approach displaying a sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced kitchen and attend to duties with a smile
- Good communication skills
- Immaculate grooming and presentation, projecting a corporate image
- Working with Children Check Certificate highly desired
- Food Handling Certificate highly desired
Please apply ONLY if you meet the specified criteria. To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com with “Full Time Kitchen Hand” in the subject line.