Experienced Boardroom Waiters
Full-time or casual, Barangaroo, Sydney
Be part of Sydney’s most exciting hospitality team and earn above award pay rates and salaries!
We are now able to offer immediate full time and casual opportunities in some of Sydney’s most exciting, prestigious and brand new corporate locations including the Barangaroo towers.
Clifford Wallace Agency is Sydney’s leading supplier of corporate front of house hospitality staff .
We have recently experienced unprecedented growth in our corporate market and are the market leaders, We supply all of the ‘big four’ accounting firms and many other corporate household names.
We are known as Sydney’s friendliest agency. We genuinely care about our clients and our people. Our people are our internal clients. Our focus is to connect you with the most exciting boardroom opportunities.
As well as a very diverse range of hospitality clients, we have an entertainment division, a chefs division and an infant employment app, we are busy, continually growing and can offer diversity and advancement.
We are looking for switched on, highly motivated and engaging individuals who are team players with preferably boardroom or very high end fine dining or hospitality experience.
Shifts are Monday – Friday, in a corporate environment so this is a great opportunity for hospitality professionals looking for to transition to traditional Monday to Friday hours or looking to make a lifestyle change.
In order to apply and be considered for this fantastic opportunity you MUST have:
- Full Time positions – Full working rights in Australia (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS MANDATORY AND NON-NEGOTIABLE FOR FULL TIME POSITIONS )
- Full Monday to Friday availability (for full-time positions)
- Casual Positions – As above or limited working rights.
- Minimum 1-year experience working in boardroom/corporate environment or fine dining restaurant
- Strong coffee making skills (desirable)
- Highly organised with a high level of attention to detail
- A proactive approach displaying a sense of urgency
- Ability to work both independently as well as a part of the team
- Excellent communication and liaison skills (advanced level English essential)
- Good food and wine knowledge
- Immaculate grooming and presentation, projecting a corporate image
Please apply only if you meet the specified criteria. To apply, please send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Boardroom Waiter” in the subject line.