Full-time, North Ryde, Sydney
We are seeking an experienced Receptionist for a corporate client based in North Ryde. The role is full time and requires an immediate start.
The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with executives and external visitors, welcoming guests, showing clients to meeting rooms, managing vehicle fleet, organising refreshments, and other ad hoc administrative duties like answering phones and booking meeting rooms.
To be successful in this role, applicants must have:
- Reception experience in a corporate setting of at least 1 year
- Switchboard experience
- Experience with scheduling of meeting rooms
- Exceptional English communication skills
- Computer literate with good understanding of Microsoft Office package
- Immaculate presentation and grooming
- Some hospitality experience an advantage
- Some barista experience an advantage
- Flexible Monday to Friday availability
Please apply only if you meet the specified criteria. To apply, please send an email with your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with “Corporate Receptionist” in the subject line.