Senior Corporate Barista
Full-Time Position, Sydney CBD
Clifford Wallace Agency is seeking very experienced and passionate Senior Corporate Barista for a full time role at one of our high profile corporate clients situated in Sydney CBD. You will be required to have equivalent as 2 years work as a full time Senior Barista/Head Barista.
This is a unique and demanding position working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with an opportunity to prove your outstanding Senior Barista/Coffee Art skills. You will be attending to daily demands of coffee orders for the client entertainment floors including internal meeting rooms as well as leading and training a small barista team. First class service delivery at all times is necessary to successfully fulfil this position. Candidates must have great passion for making coffees and love working with people as well as on their own. You are required to be an excellent communicator at all levels and between different departments and have proactive approach to work.
This is a full time, Monday – Friday role.
In order to apply and be considered for this fantastic opportunity you MUST have:
- Equivalent of 2 years work as a full time Head Barista/ Senior Barista working in a very busy café/corporate pantry in Australia, going through at least 8 – 10kg of coffee a day
- Experience in Training baristas
- Experience in machine cleaning and maintenance
- Coffee cupping
- Grind adjusting
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as a part of a dynamic and experienced team
- Immaculate personal presentation and grooming matching corporate environment
Trial working at client’s floors will be required to successfully fulfill the position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates with background in hospitality to challenge their coffee skills and work in corporate environment.
Please apply ONLY if you meet the specified criteria. Extensive experience as a Senior Barista / Head Barista is a must and candidates who just completed the Barista course and have no proven experience will not be considered.
To apply, please send an email with your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with “Senior Corporate Barista” in the subject line.