Casual Position, Sydney
Are you an experienced AV/IT technician? Are you looking for a new challenge and would like to work in Sydney CBD?
The primary responsibility for this corporate role is to liaise and assist all internal and external audio visual/IT requirements across the Clifford Wallace Agency (CWA) corporate clients. To be considered, you must have excellent technical skills and knowledge and keep up to date with industry changes, as well as impeccable grooming standards, excellent English (both written and spoken) and superior customer service skills.
The role requires the management planning and execution of all technical and audio visual requirements for client meetings, presentations, briefings and events.
Some of your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Organize and assist clients with their audio visual requirements;
- Troubleshoot and communicate with C Level executives and clients;
- Manage all technical requirements for all major events and briefings;
- Client relationship management during pre-production and events;
- Provide support and guidance to the broader Guest Relations team, ensuring day to day operational requirements are managed;
- Set up portable equipment for meetings as required, including whiteboards, flipcharts, data projectors, LCD screens, portable projector screens and polycoms;
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of, and practical experience in the operation and use of videoconferencing, sound recording, voice reinforcement and video/audio replay systems in both the analogue and digital domains. (desired)
- Oversee the inventory of all equipment ensuring it’s operating standards;
- Demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills.
To be successful in this position:
- You will be professional, well presented and have a flexible approach within a changing environment,
- Have significant experience in the AV industry in a senior and client facing position,
- The ability to communicate at all levels, with a genuine commitment to customer service.
- Management skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Windows applications (including MS office), iOS environment;
- Experience in video/audio bridging and relevant Video Conferencing software and hardware;
- Technical event management and contingency planning experience, with superior attention to detail.
If this sounds like you please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.