A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly professional and experienced Audio Visual Technician to work in fantastic boardrooms in a prestigious location in Sydney’s Barangaroo!
This is a unique position working on the client entertaining floors. You will be attending to daily demands of corporate audio – visual services in a fast paced environment. Previous experience working in a professional environment and ability to adapt to different circumstances and last minute changes is necessary.
In order to apply and be considered for this fantastic opportunity you MUST have:
- Knowledge of EMS booking system
- Previous experience working with AMX systems
- Proven background in supporting corporate AV
- Background in video conferencing – Polycom
- Constant proactive approach displaying a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of the team
- Excellent communication and liaison skills
- Immaculate grooming and presentation matching corporate environment
- Flexible Monday to Friday availability
Some of the duties include but are not limited to :
- Provide first point of contact and in-room technical support for all video conferencing and audio- visual equipment.
- Testing and maintenance coordination of all audio-visual equipment in prepartaion for the meeting and conferences
- Escalation and liaison with suppliers and service providers to resolve critical outages
- Proactive and reactive system maintenance when required
- Establishment of support tools, instructions, supporting documentation to maintain video conferencing services
- Administration of Polycom scheduling tool & related database infrastructure
Please apply by sending your resume ONLY if you meet the specified criteria.